Monday, March 9, 2009

Born to be wild!!!!


About 3 months ago my brother decides to get Annabelle a gift from the Harley Davidson Store.

Low and behold its a oneses . This is as close as she gets from being a biker chick. according to Daddy!

Waiting for Tio Jabin to pick her up on the Harley!

Got tired of waiting and decided to go to bed.. Nite! Nite!
___________________________________________________




It's bath time.

Stephen has a daily commute of 45 mins to hour each way every day. He was a nightly routine with Annabelle were he feeds her and bath her everynight so that he could spend some quality time with her. I could always here them laughing at that time. Last night Stephen told me why don't I take over for tonight and see how fun it is. Let me tell you I had a blast with her. My little girl is a fish. She loves the water.


She could play in the water for hours if we let her. Here she is playing with Ms. Ducky and Ms. Butterfly.








________________________________________________
Look I could sit now!





So Annabelle is now 5 1/2 months now and still does not roll over. I go ahead and try to assist her on it and she rolls right back on her back and plays with her toes. She decided that instead of rolling over she is going to sit first. She goes ahead and trys to get up when she is laying on her back. I know my child is weird if not then just plain lazy. (lol) Stephen theory is that she is going to learn how to walk before she crawls.



Here she is with Gammy playing on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment